Saturday, October 06, 2007

More Kudos for Pandora

So I've been using Pandora for just a few days. I've already bought some songs that I really like that I wouldn't have any clue about if it wasn't for Pandora.

Check out Astair by a guy named Matt Costa. It's one of those tunes you can listen to over and over, if you ask me.

And Blindsight by Glenn Phillips is a great late night, mellow tune, which is perfect for right now as I type this. Glenn Phillips was the lead singer for Toad the Wet Sprocket and he was the warm up band for Nickel Creek when I heard them earlier this summer. I really enjoyed him but had forgotten about him until this showed up on Pandora.

And my brother turned me on to Neko Case this summer, so I started a Neko Case "station." So far I've bought two of her songs which I think are very, very cool: Things That Scare Me, and Hold On, Hold On.

Good stuff. I think my music collection is going to expand exponentially.

No comments: