Saturday, March 29, 2008

Appliances

I think today I'm going to be buying a new range and microwave oven from Home Depot. I've reached the breaking point with my kitchen. For someone who enjoys cooking as much as I do, my kitchen just isn't workable at all. They have an amazing deal this week, with 10% off all appliances, plus a rebate from GE as well as a percentage back in gift cards...plus the reason that I'll be able to buy them: 12 months no interest/no payments.

I'm against loans, in principle, but for purchases like this, I think it makes a heck of a lot of sense. I'll be able to pay off the new appliances within a year, and I'll be able to work on my kitchen when I have the free time to do so this summer.

I'm excited--I've been thinking about this new kitchen ever since I moved in five years ago. A new kitchen is what's really missing from making my house the kind of home that's right for me. I think a new kitchen is going to be one of those things that will completely change the way I live in my house. It's time for a change!

No comments: