Sunday, April 20, 2008

I think my brother loves his job too!

I just heard from my mom that my brother has been having powerful time being so close by the Pope. Today, at Yankee Stadium, he's going to be part of the mass...my mom wasn't quite sure, but he would either be walking up to the altar with three other priests during the offering, or else during the Agnus Dei. In addition, he'll be serving communion to those in attendance at the mass.

At the mass held at St. Patrick's Cathedral, he was apparently three rows away from the Pope.

I'll be watching the coverage on EWTN.org when I get home later today, and if I spot him, I'll post a link with the timing of where you can see him.

I look forward to talking to my brother about his experience, and reporting back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cool is that? What a tremendous privilege; how overwhelming it must have been.