Thursday, May 29, 2008

Good News!

Right now, I'm sitting at home, typing this blog entry on my Mac. It's as if nothing happened--all my files are right where they've always been, I've not lost anything, and this debacle this week was merely a bump in the road.

Thank God!

I reinstalled the operating system and archived all of the data, which is an automatic function. What's remarkable is that the computer store wanted to charge me $215 to do it. They said it would be about an hour and a half of labor. Well, I did it myself, and the time it took was merely waiting around while the computer did its thing. Seems a little suspect...but the receptionist was remarkably beautiful, and I told her so, which made her day, which made my day, though coffee with her would have been even better, but she's attached. Oh well.

2 comments:

Montana Sherry C said...

Dan,

I have just finished eating my very first chocolate mint explosion cookie.

Words cannot decribe...

Thank-you.

Thank-you.

Thank-you, friend.

You rock.

Dan said...

Hands across America, baby!

Glad you liked 'em!