Friday, September 26, 2008

Dancing Fool

So go figure...my neighbor and I went out tonight and did a little pub crawl. We ended up at a local favorite called Hop Cat, with an AMAZING band. They were doing up the funk and covering some real classics. Surprisingly, I started dancing.

Anyone who knows me knows that just doesn't happen. I gotta tell you, it was very liberating to be out there, just having tons of fun with some great music. As they say, dance like no one's watching, right?

(I think this is helped when you've had a few beers. I'd say that beer gladdens the heart as much as wine does. And anyone who knows me knows that when I've had a few beers, or glasses of wine, my heart is greatly gladdened. I'm a giggler. There's no anger in me when I'm a bit buzzed, and I'm glad of that!)

It was really a lot of fun tonight...more than I expected to have.

2 comments:

Dan said...

OK...just being honest here. I fear the oncoming reality of bed spins.

But it's worth the price of admission for getting me out on the dance floor.

If I ever get married, I want this band at my wedding. And I'll get up on stage with them and do some wailing on the t-bone.

Dan said...

Patty, now you know who I am in those pictures...