Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I had a long day today--from 10:00-10:00. As I went from commitment to commitment, I felt a growing sense of being in the dumps grow within me. It didn't seem like there was any reason for it, but it was unavoidable. By the end of the evening, during our last break at rehearsal, I scurried out towards the lobby because I didn't want to be with anyone.

I was trying to figure out what was going on and when I got home tonight I felt like hitting the sack early--I didn't feel like reading or doing anything else. I was really feeling the blues, and it didn't make sense to me at all.

And then the thought came to me to check out something on my blog.

It's exactly a year ago today that Meg gave me her final answer to me.

That's eerie to me, though no one will convince me that it's merely a coincidence that I have felt so awful all day today. As far as I'm concerned, it makes perfect sense. And now I'm going to go eat a little chocolate before I go to bed.

Tomorrow's a new day, thankfully.

1 comment:

Alison Hodgson said...

I won't try and convince you that it was a coincidence. I have had similar experiences mourning my dad.

Be good to yourself...exercise is good...like on Mondays...think about it.

We miss you!