Saturday, June 20, 2009

Book Update

I've had a hard time sticking with my writing this week. Last week was very productive, but this week hasn't been. Today, however, I got back into the swing of things, and am anxious to get back in action.

Last week, I decided that it's time to actually begin writing the chapters, not merely random writings on various themes. I made good progress on one chapter last week, but got bogged down, and I think felt in some ways that come what may, I needed to work on that chapter and finish it before working on anything else. I'm not going to worry about doing that any longer, and realize that working on different chapters all at once will work just fine.

That being said, I've kept last week's chapter on pause, and today finished a workable introduction and compiled about 12 pages of my first chapter, which I really hope to have completed by the end of next week. We shall see.

No comments: