Thursday, August 27, 2009

It dawned on me last week when I was on vacation with my brother that it's been almost exactly three years since Meg and I broke up. That's twice as long as we dated, and it's safe to say that it has taken me nearly that much time to be over her, though I'm not 100% there even today. I still think about her often, and still find myself missing talking to her and spending time with her, but at the same time, I don't really want to see her again. It's been since October of last year since I've seen her, and I suppose that's for the best.

I would so like to be married though. May God bring a wife to me soon! It's a rough week at work, and it sure would be nice to be able to come home to someone. As it is, there's a steak at Texas Road House, followed by a few beers at home, with The Pink Panther on in the background. Life is good, but it sure would be better with a wife.

No comments: