Monday, March 08, 2010

I spoke with an editor today about my book, surprisingly with mixed emotions. We spoke for about 45 minutes, and it's very exciting, but at the same time, according to her, the topic of my book isn't one that really is very saleable. She emphasized something that I already new as well, that one should have a platform upon which to promote a book, and I do not have that platform at all, though speaking to the Bishop of Toledo and some of his priests is a start, I suppose.

I told the editor that I put that all in God's hands, and though I have always dreamed of writing a book, this book isn't the book I dreamed of writing. If it's going to be published, it's in God's hands, and part of me would be OK if the book isn't published. It's all in God's hands.

No comments: