Monday, August 08, 2011

Mundelein Power Point Presentation

If you were at the recent conference at Mundelein, and are interested in my PowerPoint presentation, I'm happy to send it your way. I'm not certain how to upload this to my blog, so please email me at mattsond@msu.edu if you would like to have a copy of this. I recorded my talk, and will make a video format of the presentation, as well as having just the Power Point presentation as well, which anyone is free to use.

You'll notice that I haven't been very active on my blog, and that it doesn't deal directly with the topic of our recent conference, but I have written quite a bit about suffering on my blog over the years--this blog essentially was a working out of the issues of pain associated with the topic of our conference.

I have several "tags" which would apply to the topic, if you're interested in viewing the archives of my blog.

Here is a link to all of my posts which I wrote having to do with suffering.

For a link to anything concerning the book I'm writing, click on this link.

Please pray for my ex-girlfriend Meg and her salvation. She's a wonderful woman, but who has now embraced atheism, sadly, and I continually pray for her salvation. Much of the consolation from the talk about wine which I talked about this past weekend was in response to losing this woman from my life, and hoping at the time that she would become my wife. All of my posts dealing with me confronting the pain of losing her can be found here.

Thank you for coming to the conference. I will keep you all in my prayers, and covet yours. God bless you, and thanks for coming to the conference.


No comments: