Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pictures

So I've got pictures of my cookies. Most of the pictures over at the Mrs. Field's website look awful. I'm such a perfectionist, I did a Google image search the other night of pictures of cookies, to see what jumped out at me the most. I liked ones with a very narrow depth of field, with a close up of just one cookie, but a sense that there were more on the plate to be eaten.

Maybe I'm getting to artsy fartsy, but whadya all think of some of these?

And I haven't come up with a name for these. These are as dark as an Oreo cookie, and sort of similarly bittersweet. I was just going to be very pragmatic and call it Chocolate Mint Chip, though my first thought was Mint Explosion. Someone suggested Midnight Delight, but that seems far too cutesy.

I'm happy to say that my coworkers who tried these today were quite complementary. One of them said it's one of the best cookies he's ever tasted, and two of my friends who are quite the food snobs said they were terrific, though one of them suggested getting rid of the mints, but that's part of the whole anniversary feel--a little visual flair.

What do you guys think of these pictures?

A.

B.
C.




D.


E.



F.

G.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum. My.

That didn't really work, but you get the idea. It looks delicious. And it's one of those times I regret being a Carolinian.

Dan said...

Thanks buddy...

Which picture do you think would be best to put up on the website?

I'm looking for some votes here...

Oh, and btw...I'm out in my yard, with my MAC, listening to music that is on my PC, being transmitted via airport.

Gotta admit that's kinda cool.

Alison Hodgson said...

I think I'm going with A.

Unknown said...

My vote is for A or E.

rvodyssey said...

A all the way