Friday, November 09, 2007

Insomnia

It's 4:15, and I'm wide awake. It's not because my mind is turning over things. I think it's all because of a cookie. Or two. Someone who voted for my cookie but who never tried it asked if I could make some. I whipped up a batch tonight and couldn't help trying them. I think they're loaded with caffeine.

I'm happy to say it's still a tasty cookie, but I don't think you should eat them past 8:00.

I've got a Pilates lesson tomorrow at 9:00. I think I may need to reschedule.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still happily remembering that apple pie the other evening, Dan. Mmmm, delicious & thanks again!

Dan said...

You're very welcome. I think I have one or two more of those in me this fall. Nothing says fall more than that.

But next time, homemade caramel sauce.

Giddy Up!

Anonymous said...

Giddy Up indeed!!!!