Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cabrillo

I just booked my flight out to Santa Cruz for the Cabrillo Festival. I'm really looking forward to heading out there this August. I just received my housing information and I'm glad to be back with the couple I stayed with the first time, since they're terrific people and I end up having an apartment to myself.

I'm heading back to do a hike in Yosemite again this summer, which I did the first year I went out. We have a couple of days off in the middle where we have just enough time to jet over to Yosemite, do a day hike, then drive back the next day for rehearsal. I'm going to stick around an extra three days on the back end and go to Napa Valley again. That was tremendous fun last year, and to have three full days will be a lot of fun.

I can't wait!

No comments: