Friday, December 19, 2008

Best Decision of My Life...almost.

Oh the joys of a clean house! The best decision I've made in recent years is to hire a cleaning crew. I found a mother/daughter team on Craigslist. They did a serious once over on my house two weeks ago, spending four hours whipping the place into shape, with the majority of the work being done in my disastrous kitchen. They came back today and in two and a half hours got everything back into tip-top condition. While they were here, I began tackling one of my "garage" rooms, and after a nap, I'm going to try and finish cleaning that up. That room will now get into the rotation next time, and then I'll tackle my bedroom so they can grapple with that as well. In a month or two, every room in my house will be clean and organized and get a once over every two weeks.

I can't tell you how liberating that is!

No comments: