Thursday, November 15, 2007

My current favorite

Pandora's so, so cool! I'm always discovering new artists and new songs. Right now my favorite song is called Rise by a guy named Josh Rouse. I'd never heard of him before Pandora.

At least check the tune out on iTunes, or better yet, buy it. It's worth a buck to hear it. It's happy music, with a hip, 70's inspired groove that can't fail to raise the spirits. It's perfect music for a road trip too. I'd say I've listened to it at least 20 times.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bought it. Listening to it. Will be writing all night.

Alison Hodgson said...

I just created a Josh Rouse station. "Direction" is playing. I like his voice. I'm looking forward to hearing "Rise".

High Priest of Pandora, a happy disciple thanks you.

Dan said...

Glad you guys are enjoying him! It's rare that I'm ever the one who gives out cool music recommendations. But see, that's the power of Pandora. It changes you.

I'm glad you're a disciple Alison. You're a brilliant acolyte.