Here's what I have planned:
- White chocolate surrounding some white chocolate coconut ganache. This is something I made at the CIA a couple of summers ago and it was tasty!
- Dark chocolate with a raspberry ganache
- From a great book called Chocolate Obsession I plan to make a white chocolate/malt ganache, coated with what the author calls honey brittle, then dipped in milk chocolate. I think this one is going to be fantastic!
- White chocolate filled with Nutella
- And if I have time, dark chocolate with an orange/Grand Marnier filling, with little bits of orange peel inside for good measure.
- Peppermint white chocolate bark
- Peppermint patties.
This is what I call fun.