Tuesday, March 04, 2008

50

Well, I finally broke through the biggest plateau on the planet. As of this morning, I've lost 50 lbs. I've been circling within two or three pounds of this mountaintop since the middle of December and it feels great to see the scale tip in my favor again. I only weighed myself once--I didn't want to give it a chance to send one phantom pound in the wrong direction, and I'm not going to check in tomorrow either.

I'm living with 50 with no possibility of fluctuations...at least for a few days.

I'm definitely over the hump, though I still want to lose at least 30 more pounds. One pound at a time, baby.

2 comments:

Alison Hodgson said...

Congratulations, Dan!

I don't think your previous post is supportive of other people's fitness goals, however.

Dan said...

Thanks for the encouragement Alison--and as to the chocolates, I'll happily honor any "no thank you" that I hear. :-)