Monday, March 10, 2008

Well, I'm off tonight for a blind date. I almost bailed since I've been glued to the bathroom for most of the day. The tsunami in my bowels has subsided for the most part, but since we're going to an arena football game with a huge group, I realize that's a huge time commitment and a place where bathrooms are probably few and far away. I'm going, and keeping my fingers crossed.

I've got two posts I'm working on, one about finding the woman I'm supposed to marry. The gist of it is that I'm tired of the search and ready to pray that she finds me. Who knows what could happen tonight--this is a woman from the United Way who's interested in me. She apparently likes the idea of a man who makes chocolates. I know nothing about her, but at least this is a step in the right direction.

Off to watch football, perhaps my least favorite activity on the planet. I hope she's cute.

No comments: