Thursday, June 11, 2009

Plugging Away...

I'm making some progress on this chapter. Slow, but it's progress nonetheless. It's satisfying to see all of the disparate thoughts writings I've had on this particular chapter begin to coalesce into a complete unit. I've been writing a lot, perhaps too much. I can tell that my right wrist is getting tired from the way I rest it on the keyboard. I essentially have a goal to be done with this chapter, and at least one more, by the end of this month. That means a lot of writing needs to be done!

It feels very good, however, to begin to see the vague vision for this book begin to solidify. It's exciting. I'll probably be writing for about three hours today, and then teaching, and to avoid writing all night long, I've arranged to go see the new Terminator movie, which will be a welcome distraction!

Off to go write...

No comments: